Free Web Counter

Sunday 25 February 2007

25th.


Not much to report, I've spent the last week working out the wiring and making it fit the chassis. I'm nearly there now just need a battery and work out where to put it.
I want to keep the scuttle shelf clean so the battery will probably end up in the passenger footwell.
I've cut and notched the inner trim panels as well today and took loads of pictures. However all the pictures are pretty crap so I'll take some again during the day next week.


I've ordered some tubing for the wiring so when that comes I'll be riveting the wiring in and will be ready to fit the one piece body.
Before I do that I want to sort the pedals out and as such need to attach the clutch cable. I'll be dropping into MNR Tuesday to pick the clutch connector up and some other bits and pieces.
Saturday saw me down to Jude Performance Newcastle as they have a track day MNR and another customers in there to finish off. Gave me a good insight into how things look when together. I've looked at loads in the past but until who actually have your own you tend to miss the little things.
Due to work commitments ther won't much progress this week, I'm going to the plant in Genk to see the last current Mondoe's coming off the line that will end my relationship with Ford.

No comments: