Free Web Counter

Saturday 24 March 2007

24th March


Absolutely no progress this week due to sub zero temperatures and snow. Wednesday saw -3 on the dash in me tin top that promptly refused to go. I've bought some new glow plugs but I hope thats the last of the winter weather for now. Who said global warming was a bad thing?

My new greenhouse arrived Friday so today I've broke my back putting some concrete footings in for it to stand on. I've buggered the settings on my camera and pictures are coming out with a blue tinge! Ive managed to get a decent picture of the car with the engine and transmission in. it's not touching anything now so I hope its not coming out any more. Fingers crossed!

I'm hoping to purchase a new battery when I get paid next week so I can finish the wiring off and get the body work fitted correctly.

I'm investigating changing the rack arms and extension as I have an arm and track rod end that are same length as the Sierra ones with the extension fitted. The thread were the arm fits into the rack is a M20 so I'm going to try and get it turned down to fit the smaller Sierra thread. Theres no advantage just will look better than having the three piece with the extension and I can get the track rod ends for free!

No comments: