Free Web Counter

Sunday 31 August 2008


Car is now down at MNR and the insurance company have given the go-ahead Wednesday gone. Popped down to MNR Saturday to do some interior mods with the body off.
To give myself a bit more room round the throttle pedal and to show off the chassis a bit I've moved the trim panels that were on the inside and riveted them onto the outside of the chassis rails. With the body off and easy access to the pedal box I've adjusted the position of the pedal to move it back more into line with the clutch. This will allow me to adjust the seat better and not have the steering column pulled out as far.

The new body tub is on order and with MNR fitting it this time they should make a better job than I did the first time.

ST170 sump chop is just about done, the pan is finished and just the pick up pipe to cut down to size.

1 comment:

Tim said...

Hi Steve
Great news on the repair! Once you're all sorted, drop me a line if you still want rid of the trailer!
Thanks

TC