Free Web Counter

Thursday 15 February 2007

History.

Having previously built a Sylva Striker and not used it much in the 10 years I had it I thought my days with big boys toys were over.
I sold the Striker to help fund a house extension and the need to demolish my old garage meant the car had to go. As the house progressed I obtained a motorcycle to use for work and to help save the enviroment. One sunny day in the middle of town a chav in a blinged up 206 overtook the car in front of him. Unfortuantly I was coming the other way and I hit him head on. One written off bike, one written off car and nearly a very dead Steve. I was unconciuos for a while and suffered broken ribs, shoulder injuries and some nasty chemical burns to my lower 'cough' body when my petrol tank burst.
The wive forbid me another bike so the thoughts turned to a seven with a bike engine....
I looked around all the usual suspects and to be honest the decision was very difficult. I wanted a car that was mainly a nut and bolt job.
I made my choice after seeing how popular the MNR is, how close I live to them and that superb round tube chassis. I see it as a work of art, shame to cover it up!
So that was it, mind made up, car chosen, just a year to wait for the compensation.....

No comments: