Free Web Counter

Tuesday 19 February 2008

Got the final brackets cut out drilled and fitted for the Rover handbrake setup tonight. I've trimmed the tunnel cover back a little more as well and the action is a lot smoother.
I was going to spray the brackets but in the greenhouse outside it said -4 so I'll leave that until it warms up about 10 or so....












Trial fit of the exhaust as well tonight, runs real close to the body, hope its not going to get too hot and mark the body! I'll be able to mark the position of the manifold exiting the body and cut out the bonnet to suit.

Ive ordered a set of triton fibreglass seats this week along with some black 4 point harnesses that I will be grafting in as soon as they arrive. Once the alloy header tank arrives I'll be getting the engine 'wet' for the first time and a prolonged run up.

No comments: