Free Web Counter

Thursday 6 March 2008

I've been working hard on it with little to show for my efforts lately, out in the garage till 10.30 and the like! Basically I'm wiring the Acewell in and generally trying to get all the under scuttle bits and bobs finished off, wrapped up nice and tidy. This is so I can get the scuttle on, drill the holes for the side repeaters, and mount the alloy header tank so I can get some water in the system.

Wired the alternator up tonite and started her up and the voltage on the Acewell went from 9.4V (redtop getting a little flat with no charging) up to 14.4v Result.

Also had a little stab at the the connections up to the header tank. I've used a bit of 6mm microbore copper for the breather and I will paint it black once its all configured correctly.

Pushing on now, I have much enthusiasm for it at the moment. The months are flashing by and I do want it finished soon!!

No comments: