Free Web Counter

Thursday 30 April 2009

Sorted the lights, they didn't have a wiring diagram and I wired them up wrong. Sorted that out and all is good again.

Wilwoods are on and the brakes feel a little better, not sure if I have all the air out as I didn't have the correct size spanner for the bleed nipples 1/4" AF, American calipers you see. I'll be having another bleed before I go away this weekend.

I'm now in the possession of some new drums as well, 10" jobs off an XR4i. They look simply massive! No time to get them fitted before Stoneleigh kit car show tho, they will have to wait.

Finally decided to make a new gearknob after loking at my aweful broken Ford one for nearly a year! Saw some nice ones in Burtons catalogue and decided to have a bash meself.

Anyway an hour on the lathe and I'm well pleased!

No comments: