Free Web Counter

Thursday 15 February 2007

Pick Up.


10th February saw me on my way to MNR to pick up my kit. It had been snowing quite badly the couple of days before but the Saturday dawned wet and a little bit milder. I set off in my hired LDV Convoy and it was clear all the way down the A1 but, just before Harrogate the white stuff appeared.
The snow got thicker the closer I got and I was quite worried about the lane up to the farm but Chris had been out with the quad powered snow plough and it was a little slippy but no dramas ensued.

The parts were loaded onto the van and home I went.
Everything was in the garage and the van back by 14.30 and I spent the next few hours checking all the bits out and figuring it all out.
The chassis is on two wooden 'horses' about 2 feet of the floor! Might need a few hands later on to get it down.

No comments: