Free Web Counter

Sunday 12 August 2007

Wheels... and stuff....

While I'm on a roll here's me crap Ford Alloys with a coat of Satin Black. They look totally different! No need for new wheels until I've spun the tyres off these!








All I did was mask the tyres off, rub them clean with some thinners then spray... Hey Presto!







Tonight I've upgraded the MegaJolt to V3.2.1 and I'm pleased with the ability to calibrate the TPS now without moving it. Simply hit one button when fully closed and another when fully open, calibrate, job done. 0% at fully closed and 100% fully open.

Bit of brake bleeding on the horizon next then rear arches and lights. Once I've got the brakes working I'll be able to adjust the handbrake properly and get enough pressure on the back drum to tighten the hub nut!

No comments: